Karyn's Breakfast Casserole Recipe with Artichokes, Goat Cheese, and Canadian Bacon

This elegant breakfast casserole with artichokes, goat cheese, and Canadian bacon would be great for Easter Brunch.


In 2005 when my blog was brand new I visited my step-sister Karyn in California and one morning for breakfast she made this elegant breakfast casserole with artichokes, goat cheese, and Canadian bacon.  I wrote down the recipe and posted it on my blog, where I named it Karyn's Breakfast Casserole with Artichokes, Goat Cheese, and Canadian Bacon. It's been hanging out in the archives for all these years without a photo.  Now that I'm trying to update all those old posts, it struck me that this would make a great recipe for Easter brunch, so I'm featuring it as  the first in a series of posts with some suggestion for your Easter menu.

Click to continue reading