Kalyn's Kitchen is Six Years Old and Six Life Lessons I'm Learning from Food Blogging


I believe life is an ongoing process of lessons presented from the universe; things that can help us to grow as human beings if we pay attention to them.  When I started my blog with this simple little post six years ago, I never guessed what a life-changing adventure I was beginning.  Food blogging has been an intense learning process for me, and although I appreciate the things I've learned about technology, writing, photography, writing recipes, and how the internet works, it's the life lessons reinforced through blogging that I'm reflecting on today.  Here are some things I've learned (or re-learned) from six years of  food blogging.  (And after you read  my list, I'd love to hear in the comments about what life lessons you've been working on over the past six years.)

Click to continue reading