Strawberry watermelon smoothie



Friends I have come up with yet another watermelon drink recipe. Actually, today  morning I have seen that some water melon  left in my fridge . so instead of having it directly I thought of whipping up some smoothie with this. I added some strawberry which gives an wonderful taste and flavor. I have added yogurt to make the smoothie thick and creamy consistency.


Ingredients:

watermelon cubes 1 cup
Strawberries       6 to 7
Yogurt 1/2 cup
 Sugar 1 tbsp (or as per taste)
Crushed ice 1/2 cup

Method:
1 In a blender add watermelon, and strawberries and blend to make a smooth mixture.
2. Add yogurt and sugar and blend in order to get smooth creamy mixture.
3. Pour in a glass aand add crushed ice .

Chilled creamy smoothie is ready to drink.Enjoy! and rehydrate yourself in this hot summer days.

This recipe isalso going for the 'Fun N Sun' event by Radhika of Tickling palate and 'Healthy Summer' in kurinjikathambam blog.


This recipe is also on the way to "Food palette series pink" event in "Torviewtoronto" blog.