South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for April 2011 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Sausage, Mushrooms, and Feta Baked with Eggs was Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipe for April 2011.

Wow, am I ever happy that the calendar has flipped over to May!  Of course you've heard the saying that April showers bring May flowers, and if that's true the entire state of Utah will be covered with flowers this May.  And seriously, there are real concerns about a possible repeat of the Utah flood of 1983, when downtown Salt Lake City had a river created from sandbags running down one of the main streets.  On the blog the first day of a new month means rounding up the Phase One Recipes I've made during that month or found on other food blogs.  Last month I mentioned that since I've been doing these round-ups since March of 2008, I was going to start focusing more on new ideas for Phase One rather than trying to save every Phase One Recipe I find.  I hope that will make the Phase One Round-Ups even more useful.

Click to continue reading