Asian Sugar Snap Pea Salad with Radishes and Edamame

This crunchy salad has sugar snap peas, radishes, and edamame with a slightly-spicy Asian dressing.


(This recipe was revisited, updated with new photos, and added to Recipe Favorite May 2011.)  Early tomorrow I'll be on my way to Atlanta for the BlogHerFood Conference, where I'm looking forward to seeing friends, and meeting some new ones.  I've been planning for BlogHerFood for weeks, and had a couple of posts written and saved to be published while I was there.  Then Blogger had a widespread outage, and this morning when I opened the posts to schedule them, everything I had written was gone. If it's a bit quieter than usual around here you'll know why, but I did want to share this updated recipe for Asian Sugar Snap Pea Salad with Radishes and Edamame.  I've been enjoying this for lunch the last couple of days, and I'm glad to have new photos to replace the original  one (which you can see right after the step-by-step photos if you want to check it out.)

Click to continue reading