Meal Plan 45 - Thai One On


Click here to get a printable version of this week's meal plan and recipes

Grocery List:
The grocery list is color coordinated by meal so you can easily pick and choose which meals you would like to make. Either print and use the grocery list as is and make all the meals I have planned, or easily cross off the meals and corresponding ingredients you would rather not make.




I make my meal plans based on what I've been inspired by.  Lately it's been: Prepping Ahead and Thai food.  I'm loving doing a bit of extra work on one day to get me through a busy week.  I did that again here, as well as gave you a taste of the exotic with some delicious Thai recipes.  We've been eating rice noodles, coconut milk and red curry paste like crazy around here (and to be honest, I've actually got another Thai recipe to share with you this week).

Cheers to happy meal planning!


Day 1: Baked Potato Soup with Salad
This soup is a cinch to throw together.  While the potatoes are baking you can mix, roll, and bake the ground beef for the Thai meatballs as well. Store them in the fridge for tomorrow night and then continue making the soup.


Day 2: Thai-Inspired Meatballs in Coconut Peanut Sauce over Rice with Steamed Broccoli
Delicious and easy.  Throw together the ingredients for the sauce and then dump in the prebaked meatballs from the fridge.  Put on a pot of rice and steam some broccoli and dinner is done!
IMG_4756


My kids are in love with edamame and popping the "treats" from out of the shell.  I serve that as my side dish for this yummy beef and noodle curry.


Day 4: Meatball Subs with Homemade Tomato Basil Sauce with Caesar Salad
If you made last week's meal plan, you should have some Spicy Meatballs already made and baked in your freezer.  Pull them out and put them in the sauce for another no-brainer meal.
IMG_4725


Day 5: Chinese Beef and Green Onion Pot Stickers with Fried Rice and Sauteed Green Beans with Almonds
These are best made on the weekend when you've got some extra time or on a busy weeknight if they are already prepared in your freezer.  Serve them with some fried rice and sauteed green beans and you've got a better than take out meal right in your own kitchen.




For more great meal plans, check out my complete list of meal plans or the Menu Plan Monday links at Orgjunkie.