Recipe for Marinated Beef Kabobs

This favorite recipe for Marinated Beef Kabobs is something I used to make at Lake Powell.

(This recipe was revisited and updated with photos and better recipe notes in May 2011.)   In one of my previous lives (before food blogging!) I used to cater houseboat trips on Utah's beautiful Lake Powell, and this recipe for Marinated Grilled Kabobs was one of my favorite things to make on the houseboat.   It's hard to believe that this recipe has been hanging out in the recipe archives without a single photo since 2005!  It's nearly Memorial Day Weekend, and everyone should be breaking out their grill by now, so I made this a few days ago and took some photos.  If you can find the wonderful double kabob skewers like you see in the photo they're perfect for this recipe, or any other type of kabobs.

Click to continue reading