Friday Night Photos: Farmer's Market Envy and Thoughts on BlogHer Food 2011

Atlanta sweet potatoes were enormous compared to the ones I see at home!

Last weekend I attended BlogHerFood 11 in Atlanta, where I developed a serious case of farmer's market envy after seeing the gorgeous produce the DeKalb Farmer's Market and the Sweet Auburn Curb Market had to offer.  The Salt Lake City Farmer's Market doesn't start until mid-June and our produce is rather puny in comparison.  My "real" camera is still in the shop (sigh) but I did take a few photos of the veggies with my old camera (and some with the iPhone when I was too lazy to carry the camera around!)   I don't know if it was the lack of my favorite camera but I didn't take any photos at the conference this year.   But But even without photos, I'm sharing thoughts about BlogHerFood and links to the official "liveblogging" of the sessions, plus how to find other bloggers who wrote about it.  (Edit:  Thanks to Susie from Eat Little, Eat Big who later sent me a photo of a dinner we shared with a few bloggers, so I do have at least one conference photo!)

Click to continue reading