Friday Favorites: Ten Favorite Grilling Recipes and Tips for Grilling for National Barbecue Month 2011

Did you know that May is National Barbecue Month?   I love late spring when it's finally time to get serious about cooking on the grill again (even though my grill is on a covered deck and hooked into the natural gas f my house and I've been known to grill when there's snow on the ground.)  I've been writing about grilling for quite a while, both here on my blog and on BlogHer.com, so this post is going to spotlight my ten favorite grilling recipes from last summer, plus lead you back to some other grilling round-ups and grilling posts you might have missed in the past.  There are ideas here for grilled chicken, pork, and beef, as well as grilled vegetables, grilled zucchini pizza, and even some grilled salads! 

Click to continue reading