Recipe for Grilled Halibut with Cumin and Lime (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo)

If you have leftovers of this Grilled Halibut with Cumin and Lime, use it to make fish tacos!


(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites.  This delicious recipe for grilled halibut is something I made regularly back in the days I was organizing houseboat trips, and it's still one of my favorite marinades for grilled fish.)

Imagine you're sitting on the top deck of a houseboat looking out at the beautiful scenery of Utah's gorgeous Lake Powell while you're eating a wonderful dinner featuring this Grilled Halibut with Cumin and Lime.   That's the memory I had when I sat on my deck eating this a few days ago.  The marinade is perfect for halibut, but you can use any kind of mild white fish that's firm enough to stay together on the grill.  And the leftover fish is perfect for making fish tacos (if you have any leftovers!)

Click to continue reading