Recipe for Moroccan Cabbage Slaw with Carrots, Cumin, Lemon, and Mint

Moroccan Cabbage Slaw with Carrots, Cumin, Lemon, and Mint
I'm always interested in a new salad idea with cabbage and this Moroccan Cabbage Slaw is a keeper!

My fondness for cabbage salads is well-documented on the blog, and this unique Moroccan Cabbage Slaw with Carrots, Cumin, Lemon and Mint is my latest cabbage slaw favorite.  The cumin combined with carrots gives this slaw the Moroccan twist, and when my nephew Jake and I tried the recipe we added the chopped mint, which really made the flavors pop in the salad.  I'm a big fan of green onions as well, so we also used a generous amount of those.  Mint makes this a summertime slaw recipe, and for a Meatless Monday Meal I'd love this salad combined with some lovely Grilled Vegetables from the garden!

Click to continue reading