The 137 Project

A few days ago online I saw some of my twitter peeps talking about this Project 137.  I looked into and I was sold.  It was a 137 day project in which you spend time everyday reflecting on your life and your day.  The goal is to be more accepting of the life you are living and getting the most out of your life.  The premise behind is to live as though at the end of the 137 days you have made peace with your life. It just happens that 137 days from the start date is Dec 31st.  We were asked to donate to the medical fund for the founders husband who is fighting a major illness.  Every day there are three things to reflect on.  You can post your thoughts or reflect privately on your own.  There is a Facebook page too but I decided that this is a project for me and that I am doing most of my reflecting in a spiffy new journal that I bought a few weeks ago with no specific purpose, I just saw it and had to have it.  Funny how stuff works out like that.  So far I am loving this project and would suggest that everyone check it out.  I doubt there of many of us that could use taking a little time everyday to reflect on your day and your life in a positive manner.  Go and check it out people http://www.37days.com/2012/08/project-137.html