Recipe for Savory Whole Wheat Zucchini Muffins with Feta, Parmesan, and Green Onions (plus 25 more fun ideas for baking with zucchini!)

Recipe for Savory Zucchini Muffins with Feta, Parmesan, and Green Onions
Make these whole wheat zucchini muffins instead of leaving your zucchini on the neighbor's porch!

If you're a gardener, you probably know that August 8 is Sneak Some Zucchini on Your Neighbor's Porch Day.  I'm all in favor of giving away zucchini, but I also like to encourage people to use them! A few years ago I wrote a Round-Up of 20 Zucchini Recipes to honor this day, and if you're running out of zucchini ideas, that post has a lot of good ones.  Personally I'm celebrating the day with this new recipe for Savory Zucchini Muffins with Feta, Parmesan, and Green Onions, a muffin that I loved as soon as I took a bite!  I've also collected fun-sounding recipes for baking with zucchini from some of my favorite food bloggers, so if you really have a lot of zucchini, check after the recipe and print out a few zucchini recipes to share with the neighbors when you sneak the zucchini on to their porch!

Click to continue reading