Recipe for Apple-Jicama Slaw with Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Dressing

Apple-Jicama Slaw with Spicy Sriracha Dressing
This Apple-Jicama Slaw with Spicy Sriracha Dressing is a fall salad that would be great on the Thanksgiving table.

Over the weekend I spent a couple of hours updating my index page for Thanksgiving Recipes, a great collection of lower-glycemic holiday options that I've been adding to for the last seven years.  Even though that page has quite a few of my personal favorites for turkey day, every year I try some new ideas that might be fun for the Thanksgiving table, and the first new one I've tried this year is this delicious Apple-Jicama Slaw with Spicy Sriracha Dressing that my friend Bonnie sent me.  Bonnie knows my love for cabbage, cilantro, and Sriracha Sauce and she was sure I'd love this slaw that combined those flavors with slivered apples and jicama.  Thanks Bonnie; I definitely loved this salad!

Click to continue reading