Recipe for Vegan Farro and Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Pine Nuts and Tahini-Sumac Vinaigrette

Farro and Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Farro and Roasted Sweet Potato Salad for a Thanksgiving recipe or a Meatless Monday idea.

Recipe ideas are constantly popping into my head, and every once in a while I get one that ends up being a complete winner like this Vegan Farro and Roasted Sweet Potato Vegan Salad with Pine Nuts and Tahini-Sumac Vinaigrette.  This salad has so many of my favorite flavors that anyone who knows my taste preferences won't be surprised that I like it, but even my nephew Jake (who's a tiny bit averse to sweet potatoes ) gobbled this up and pronounced it "very good."  And when I ate the leftovers a couple of days later, I was pleasantly surprised how good the salad was after being in the fridge.  Even if you're not sure how much you like sweet potatoes, if you like the other flavors here I'm betting you'll like this salad.

Click to continue reading