Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Anchor Hocking 12 Cup Bake-and-Store Glass Casserole Dish

Anchor Hocking Bake & Store Dish
This little square dish I found at Home Goods has become my favorite baking dish for casseroles!

This week my nephew and cooking assistant Jake were working on a new vegetarian casserole when Jake remarked again how much he liked the new square casserole dish I bought a few months ago.  And since I am also crazy over this handy glass baking dish, I decided it was worthy to be recommended as a Kalyn's Kitchen Pick (and even as a possible holiday gift for any foodies you might have on your list.)  I originally got the dish with a certain recipe in mind, but since then it's almost the only casserole dish I've used, and I like it so much I recently bought a second one!

Click to continue reading