Recipe for Roasted Butternut Squash Wedges with Tahini-Yogurt Sauce, Sumac, and Aleppo Pepper

Roasted Butternut Squash Wedges with Tahini-Yogurt Sauce, Sumac, and Aleppo Pepper
Roasted Butternut Squash Wedges with Tahini-Yogurt Sauce, Sumac, and Aleppo Pepper is a satisfying meatless dish.

Raise your hand if you're a member of the Roasted Butternut Squash Fan Club.  Of course my own hand is wildly waving in the air, which is pretty obvious if you check the Vegetables archive page for the blog.  I don't think I've ever had roasted butternut squash that wasn't good, but this recipe for Roasted Butternut Squash with Tahini-Yogurt Sauce, Sumac, and Aleppo Pepper has to be the most unusual butternut squash dish I've made.  I would love this as a Meatless Monday main dish, but it would also make a nice side dish if you're not quite sure about roasted squash as a main dish.

Click to continue reading