Recipe for Low-Sugar Gluten-Free Cranberry Apple Crisp

Low-Sugar and Gluten-Free Cranberry Apple Crisp
This festive Cranberry Apple Crisp is made with low-calorie natural sweeteners and it's gluten-free!

Today's my birthday (and if you check that post you can tell it's kind of a significant one), so I'm skipping Meatless Monday this week and going straight to dessert with this delicious recipe for  Low-Sugar and Gluten-Free Cranberry Apple Crisp!   The inspiration for the recipe was a huge bag of cranberries I bought to make my favorite Fresh Cranberry Salsa for Thanksgiving, and I was frankly surprised at how much I loved the combination of fresh cranberries and apples.  I had to make this a couple of times to get it just right, and I might have even loved it a little too much (apple crisp for lunch, mmmm.)  I've never been that much of a fresh cranberry fan, so even if you might think cranberries are not really your thing, be open minded about this one!

Click to continue reading