The Top Ten Vegetarian Recipes of 2013 from Kalyn's Kitchen (and a few Honorable Mentions)

Top Ten Vegetarian Recipes of 2013 from Kalyn's Kitchen
Out of all the vegetarian recipes posted on Kalyn's Kitchen during 2013, these are my picks for the top ten!

I love this time of year when blogs start posting their Best of the Year posts, and I've been doing best recipes posts on Kalyn's Kitchen since 2007!  My standards are always high about what makes it on the blog, so every year I have a hard time narrowing it down to ten.  But this year after I went through the monthly archives and bookmarked the recipes I had especially loved this year, I had 52 recipes bookmarked!  That's when I decided to do a series of best recipes posts, starting off with The Top Ten Vegetarian Recipes of 2013.  (Stay tuned from now until the end of the year for The Top Ten Recipes with Meat, Poultry, and Fish for 2013, The Top Ten Slow Cooker Recipes of 2013, and Ten Favorite Phase One Recipes from Other Bloggers.)  

Click to continue reading