The Top Ten Meat, Poultry, and Fish Recipes of 2013 from Kalyn's Kitchen (and a few Honorable Mentions)

Top Ten Meat, Poultry, and Fish Recipes of 2013 from Kalyn's Kitchen
Out of all the recipes using meat, poultry, or fish during 2013, these are my picks!

It's the day after Christmas and I hope all my readers have been having a wonderful holiday, no matter how you're celebrating.  Here's the next group of my picks for Top Ten Recipes from 2013.  I've already shared my Top Ten Vegetarian Recipes of 2013, so this post is giving equal time to the meat-lovers with my top ten picks for recipes that have meat, poultry, or fish.  One of the things I love most about blogging is the idea that I'm encouraging people to cook and eat dinner at home, and all these recipes are things I'd love to serve when I invite someone over for dinner.  (Coming up over the next few days will be The Top Ten Slow Cooker Recipes of 2013 and Ten Favorite Phase One Recipes from Other Bloggers, hope you enjoy trying some of my favorites!) 


Click to continue reading