The Top Ten Slow Cooker Recipes of 2013 from Kalyn's Kitchen (and a few Honorable Mentions)

The Top Ten Slow Cooker Recipes of 2013 from Kalyn's Kitchen
Out of all the Slow Cooker Recipes from 2013, these are my top ten picks!

As we're counting down to the end of 2013, I've been sharing my picks for Top Ten Recipes in a few categories.  I've already shared my Top Ten Vegetarian Recipes of 2013 and Top Ten Meat, Poultry, and Fish Recipes of 2013, and today I'm bringing you the Top Ten Slow Cooker Recipes of 2013.  That's a lot of favorite recipes, and as I worked on each of these posts, I'd open up a recipe and think "I need to make that again!"   Hope you're enjoying the top ten lists as much as I am; still to come is Ten Favorite Phase One Recipes from Other Bloggers.

Click to continue reading