South Beach Diet Phase One Low-Glycemic Recipes Round-Up for December 2013, and Happy New Year Everyone!

Kalyn's Favorite Phase One Recipes from December 2013 were Turkey and White Bean Chili with Chocolate, Slow Cooker Southwestern Beef Stew with Tomatoes, Olives, and Chiles, Slow Cooker Frittata with Broccoli, Swiss, Cottage Cheese, and Parmesan, and Easy Shrimp Cocktail with Creamy Sriracha Cocktail Sauce.

I start every month by posting a round-up of the South Beach Diet Phase One Low-Glycemic Recipes from Kalyn's Kitchen and other blogs for the previous month, but there's something special about that post when it falls on the first day of a brand new year.  I love the way the new year is full of possibilities, and for many of us that means a chance to begin or resume a healthier way of eating.  My goal with these round-ups is to prove there's plenty of knock-your-socks-off delicious food to enjoy, even when you're limiting carbs or trying to choose low-glycemic foods.  And I can tell from my blog stats that a lot of people have already started on a healthier eating path, so I hope these recipe suggestions are useful for you.  Happy New Year everyone; I hope 2014 will be a delicious and healthy year for you.

Click to continue reading