Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Eat Well Embrace Life Edamame Hummus

Eat Well Embrace Life Edamame Hummus
This Edamame Hummus is a tasty treat that will get you to eat your veggies!

I'm always on the lookout for healthy options for a snack because I'm one of those people who nibbles all day long, and those nibbles can really add up if you're snacking on the wrong things!  Of course I've loved Hummus as a healthy snack for years, but I did a little double-take when I spotted this Edamame Hummus from Eat Well Embrace Life (at Costco, where else?)  First of all, don't you love Eat Well Embrace Life as the name of a food company?  But what really got me excited about this product was the nutritional information on the label showing two tablespoons of this hummus has only 2 carbs.  That's really great news because after all, who actually eats only two tablespoons of hummus?   The hummus is also gluten-free and sugar-free, and although it has 7 grams of fat in 2 tablespoons, it's good fat like sesame oil and olive oil.  Best of all, I think this stuff is really good with vegetables, and anything that gets me to eat more veggies is a winner in my book!

Click to continue reading