Low-Carb Chicken Nuggets with Almond Meal (South Beach Diet Friendly, Gluten-Free)

Make your own Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggers and they're South Beach Diet Friendly!

South Beach Diet  Friendly Chicken Nuggets with Almond Meal found on KalynsKitchen.com

(For Phase One Fridays I feature Phase One Recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and these delicious Low-Carb Chicken Nuggets are coated with almond meal for amazing flavor in a chicken nugget that's South Beach Diet friendly and Gluten-free.)

I'm not a mom who's trying to feed kids while sticking to the South Beach Diet, but if I was, I'm guessing I'd be even more excited about this way of making chicken nuggets so they're South Beach Diet friendly. The inspiration for the recipe came from my lovely friend Bonnie who adapted a recipe that used Bisquick into a South Beach approved version using almond meal or almond flour.  Bonnie's having great success on South Beach, trying out a new way of cooking and eating that she says she knows she will stick to for the rest of her life, and this chicken recipe is one of her great experiments. (Thanks Bonnie!)

Click to continue reading