20+ Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Casserole Recipes

This collection has all my favorite Ideas for Low-Carb Casserole Recipes!

20+ Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Casserole Recipes found on KalynsKitchen.com

I grew up eating casseroles, but back then the word casserole meant a dish that had meat, rice or pasta, and some kind of canned soup.  When I started along the path of more carb-conscious eating (nearly ten years ago!), I realized that with some creative thinking you could make Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Casseroles with just as much comfort-food appeal as those traditional favorites.

Through the years I've experimented with many different combinations for family-friendly dinner casseroles that are low in carbs, and this post has my favorites all collected in one spot.  (I'm also calling it 20+ Low-Carb Casseroles so I can add to the collection in the future.)  There are also lots of delicious ideas for Low-Carb Breakfast Casseroles on my blog.  For other carb-conscious eaters out there who get tired of plain meat and salad, hope you enjoy!

(Use the new visual recipe index page for Low-Carb to see lots more ideas for low-carb dinners.)


Click to continue reading