Low-Carb Mock Lasagna Spaghetti Squash Casserole (Gluten-Free)

You won't miss the pasta in this Low-Carb Mock Lasagna Spaghetti Squash Casserole.

Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Mock Lasagna Spaghetti Squash Casserole found on KalynsKitchen.com

It's January 1, and I always love the promise the new year brings of better things to come.  And this January is bringing a new mobile-friendly design and a better way to find recipes by diet type for Kalyn's Kitchen, so I'm excited about that.  Happy New Year to all my readers and friends!

Although I usually start each month with the round-up of Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from the previous month, I wanted to start the new year with a brand new recipe.  This Low-Carb Mock Lasagna Spaghetti Squash Casserole is something that really knocked our socks off when we tested the recipe, and if you're in the need of some low-carb comfort food, I promise this will hit the spot.

Click to continue reading