Beefy and Cheesy Low-Carb Green Chile Bake (Gluten-Free)

Beefy and Cheesy Low-Carb Green Chile Bake is a low-carb casserole recipe the whole family will enjoy!

Beefy and Cheesy Low-Carb Green Chile Bake found on KalynsKitchen.com

It's Monday morning of a brand new year, and I can tell from my blog stats that lots of you are starting the year with a commitment to more carb-conscious eating!  Every year I focus on Phase One (low-carb) recipes during January, and I'm starting 2015 with this new recipe for Beefy and Cheesy Low-Carb Green Chile Bake.  This recipe was inspired by the Chile Rellenos Bake I like so much, and  it's a low carb meal your whole family will enjoy. 

It seems like every January I want to lose a few pounds, although this year I was happy to discover that on New Year's Day I actually weighed almost 7 pounds less than I did on that date last year.  But that doesn't mean there's not room for improvement!  If you're looking for low-carb recipe ideas for January, signing up for blog updates by e-mail is the most reliable way to make sure you see all the recipes.  You can also find more low-carb casseroles like this one in the section for Low-Carb recipes.

Click to continue reading