How To Roast Red Bell Peppers on a Barbecue Grill

How To Roast Red Bell Peppers on a Barbecue Grill found on KalynsKitchen.com
It's easy to make delicious roasted peppers on a grill!

Before I tell you how easy it is to roast sweet bell peppers on a barbecue grill, let me first reassure everyone that there's absolutely nothing wrong with roasted red peppers that come in a jar. In fact for years I kind of pooh-poohed the idea of roasting your own peppers, and then about a month ago I had one of those big packages of six bell peppers you get at Costco, and suddenly I just felt like roasting some peppers. It took me a few tries to get a process I thought was actually easy, and while I'm not going to claim I'll never use the jarred red peppers again, there's no doubt that the flavor of the freshly roasted peppers is just wonderful.

Click to continue reading