Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Bob's Red Mill Extra-Thick Rolled Oats (Oatmeal)

Bob's Red Mill extra-thick rolled oats Kalyn's Kitchen Picks is a blog feature where I spotlight products that really wow me. These are not to be confused with product reviews, where a PR person sends something in the mail and the blogger talks about how well he or she liked it. Although I do occasionally (but rarely) accept new products to sample, my picks are products I purchase myself, and happily buy over and over again. It's been a while since I featured anything new, but I started thinking about these extra-thick rolled oats when Utah food bloggers Vanessa and Maria were both talking about oatmeal on Twitter recently. I've been eating this extra-thick oatmeal from Bob's Red Mill for weekday breakfasts for the last few months, so I decided it really should be added to my list of picks.

Click to continue reading