Meal Plan Week 21


Did you know that food excites me? Like, I get giddy looking at recipes and coming up with new delicious meal plans every week that I can hardly contain myself. When my husband gets home from work I'm hounding him going "You wanna hear what meals I'm making this week? I've got some really good ones you're going to LOVE!" and he humors me while I list off all my meals in a restaurant waitress sort of way. That probably makes me a bit of a freak, but it really does take the dullness out of meal times. This week is no different and I've got some seriously exciting stuff coming up.

Day 1: Coq au Vin and Braised Leeks with Thyme
Our Secret-Secret Geography Club just did rich and flavorful French food and I brought these beauties. Some seriously good eats.



Day 2: Greek Ribs, Cornbread and Creamy Coleslaw
We've got gorgeous sunny weather that indicates summer is on it's way, so I'm bustin' out the BBQ.

Day 3: Spanikopita Chicken Meatballs with Tzaziki, Lemon & Oregano Potatoes & Greek Salad
My culinary friend Tara is always giving me suggestions of her favorite recipes and they never let me down. She made these meatballs for us once and they were fantastic.

Day 4: Spicy Fish Sandwiches with Citrus Honey Slaw
I'm always on the lookout for new ways to cook fish and these ones look AMAZING. (Edited to add: they're not by the way.)

Day 5: Balsamic Pork Tenderloin, Whole Wheat Pasta with Pesto, and Garden Salad
Another Tara suggestion :)

Day 6: Meatball Subs with Homemade Basil Tomato Sauce
Some man-food for the hubs.

*Recipes to come this week as I make them.

For more meal plan ideas check out my Complete List of Meal Plans or the Menu Plan Monday Links hosted at Orgjunkie.