Meal Plan Week 23

It's gonna be a busy week! I have a really fun dinner party coming up on Saturday so I'm devoting this upcoming week to "How to Meal Plan for a Dinner Party" as well as sharing with you the recipes I will be using on Saturday. In the meantime, hopefully these family favorites will get you through the week :)


Day 1:
Sweet & Smokey Turkey Chili with Cornbread Muffins
This is a delicious change from chili....and we can never seem to have chili without cornbread in our house.


Day 2: Tortellini Soup with Garlic Bread
Super easy, throw in the crock pot kinda meal that my fam just gobbles up.

Day 3: Vietnamese Crispy Chow Mein with Beef Stir-Fry
Just as good as in the Vietnamese restaurant ;)

Day 4: Sweet BBQ Tater Tot Casserole with Garden Salad
This one brings me back to my childhood.

Day 5: Blackened Chicken Salad with Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing
Love, love, LOVE this salad!

Day 6: Super Special Fun Dinner Party
All details to come later this week!