Meal Plan Week 25


I really love the tastes of summer. Even though I have a carnivorous meat-loving husband, I seem to get away with meatless meals easier in the summer when produce is so delicious and abundant. Combine that with eating out on the patio on warm, sunset nights and I can't wipe the smile off my face. It's gonna be a great week.

Day 1: Steak with Balsamic Mushroom Sauce, Corn on the Cob & Ceasar Salad
Mmmm....anything with balsamic vinegar in it and I am hooked. This meal will be best enjoyed out on the patio.

Day 2: Thai Green Curry over Jasmine Rice
My husband loved this curry so much, I couldn't get away with not making it again this week.

Day 3: Broccoli & Cauliflower Gratin with Garden Salad & Rosemary Flatbread dipped in Balsamic Vinegar & Olive Oil
Broccoli and cauliflower have been on sale lately, so throwing them together with butter, cream and cheese makes this dish pretty hard to say no to. And maybe I'll throw in a little bacon to satisfy my husband's need for meat ;)

Day 4: Pecan Chicken over Salad with Maple BBQ Dressing
A wonderful salad that is so satisfying. I HEART the pecan chicken tenders.

Day 5: Spring Vegetable Lasagna with Garden Salad
Some of my favorite vegetables together in a lemon dill cream sauce and layered with lasagna noodles. Divine.

Day 6: Ginger Maple Glazed Chicken with Japanese Sticky Rice and Broccoli
A super easy, delicious and laid back dinner for the end of the week.



For more meal plan ideas check out my Complete List of Meal Plans or the Menu Plan Monday Links hosted at Orgjunkie.