Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Polder Digital Meat Thermometer with Probe and Timer

Polder Digital Meat Thermometer with Probe and TimerThe rain and snow has finally stopped in Utah so it's starting to actually look like grilling weather, and I'm long overdue for sharing a recommendation for one of my favorite grilling tools, this Polder Digital Meat Thermometer with Probe that I got a few years ago as a birthday present from my blogging friend Elise. She recommended it when I was planning to cook prime rib for my dad and stepmother, and the thermometer took the guesswork out of knowing when my prime rib had reached the desired temperature. (Thanks Elise!) Since then I've used this often when grilling meat, and so many guests have been wowed by this simple little thermometer that I decided it was time to make it an official Kalyn's Kitchen Pick.

Click to continue reading