Recipe for Grilled Pork Kabobs with Spicy Peanut Butter, Sesame, and Soy Sauce Marinade

Grilled Pork Kabobs with Spicy Peanut Butter, Sesame, and Soy Sauce Marinade found on KalynsKitchen.com
Delicious pork kabobs marinated in a spicy peanut butter, sesame, and soy sauce marinade.

A few weeks ago my nephew Jacob and his girlfriend Aubrey came to my house for dinner, and these spicy pork kabobs flavored with red wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame, garlic, peanut butter, and red pepper flakes were one of the things we cooked. I was intrigued by this marinade when I spotted it in Costco Connection magazine, and the marinade recipe, which can be used on beef, pork, or chicken, was originally from Cooking for Dads. Using a marinade like this helps keep lean pork moist when you're grilling it, and everyone agreed that the flavor in these kabobs was fantastic. I increased the amount of peanut butter, and we wanted a bit more spice, so I'm upping the red pepper flakes in the recipe I'm sharing, but you can decide how spicy you'd like it when you make them.

Click to continue reading