Vegetarian Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with Green Onion, Basil, Thyme, and Feta (Gluten-Free)

This Vegetarian Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with Green Onion, Basil, Thyme, and Feta is perfect if you need a recipe that's a bit special for a summer pot-luck!

Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with Green Onion, Basil, Thyme, and Feta found on KalynsKitchen.com
Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with Green Onion, Basil, Thyme, and Feta is one of my favorite summer dishes.

I haven't always been a big fan of sweet potatoes; in fact I only started liking them after I realized they had lots of recipe possibilities besides the brown-sugar-and-marshmallow topped baked sweet potato casserole I'd known as a kid. I'm not sure where I got the idea for grilling thick slices of sweet potatoes and using them in a potato salad with vinaigrette dressing, green onions, Feta, basil and thyme, (and it took me two tries to come up with a combination that seemed just right) but this Vegetarian Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with Green Onion, Basil, Thyme, and Feta was so good, and leftovers were tasty, even after a few days in the fridge.

Click to continue reading