South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for May 2010 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Baked White Fish with Pine Nut, Parmesan, and Basil Pesto CrustKalyn's favorite Phase One recipe for May 2010 was
Baked White Fish with Pine Nut,Parmesan, and Basil Pesto Crust.

Another month has ended, so it's time for the monthly round-up of South Beach Diet Phase One recipes I've posted this month or spotted on other blogs. If you over-indulged a bit on Memorial Day, these recipes can help you get back on track, but even if you're not dieting, I bet you'll see something in this list that looks appealing. Welcome to June, one of my favorite months because I love cooking with herbs from the garden, and much thanks to my talented brother Rand for the charming new herb-focused blog header!

Click to continue reading