Recipe for Savory Marinade for Grilled Chicken, Pork, or Beef (Low Carb, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free)

Savory Marinated Grilled ChickenUpdated and added to Recipe Favorites, July 2010) This savory marinade was one of the earliest recipes I posted on my blog, and it's equally good on chicken, pork, or beef, keeping the meat moist and flavorful on the grill. It's a marinade I've used often, so I don't know why it's taken me five years to come up with photos! The recipe makes quite a bit of marinade, but this will keep in the fridge for at least a week, so I recommend making the whole amount and trying it on two different types of meat. I use one tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce when I'm making this for chicken, but if you try it for pork of beef, I'd increase the amount (and be sure to use a brand of Worcestershire Sauce that's gluten-free if you need this to be gluten-free.) If you're a South Beach dieter, please don't worry about using full-fat mayo in this recipe, because the mayo helps keep the meat moist, and you're only eating the small amount of mayo from the marinade that clings to the chicken, pork, or beef when you put it on the grill.

Click to continue reading