Crockpot (or Stovetop) Recipe for Double Lentil, Sausage, Brown Rice, and Spinach Soup

You can make this Double Lentil, Sausage, Brown Rice, and Spinach Soup in the Slow Cooker or on the stove!

Crockpot (or Stovetop) Recipe for Double Lentil, Sausage, Brown Rice, and Spinach Soup found on KalynsKitchen.com

A few weeks ago I made this soup on a day when my brother Rand happened to be in Utah visiting for my dad's 85th birthday party. Rand always likes to try out my leftover cooking experiments when he's visiting, and he loved this soup so much that when he went back home he asked if he could have the recipe *before* it was posted on the blog. I'm always in debt to Rand for the beautiful headers and graphics he creates for the blog, so of course I was only too happy to send off the recipe by e-mail. Rand made the soup for friends in L.A. who also want the recipe now, so I decided I better hurry and get it posted!

Click to continue reading