SHHHH...Don't tell me secret

I have realized through the help of a good therapist, that there is nothing wrong with admitting Im not perfect and that I need to ask for help. I finally came to the conclusion that I can't do this weight loss thing myself. I have been toying with the idea of joining Weight Watchers again. The first time I lost 70 pounds i did it with weight watchers. Then I gained it all back and then some (with the help of two pregnancies). For some reason I have been scared to go back to it. Scared of failure, scared of change, scared of not being able to keep the weight off again. Then I realized there is nothing wrong with asking for help, nothing wrong with admitting that loosing weight is the hardest thing I have ever done, and will ever do again. So I did it. I joined weight watchers online. I promised this time I would be completely honest, even when I eat horribly, that I need to be honest and that way this can be the last time I have to loose this weight. It was a hard decision and I am keeping it to myself (well not so much anymore) but I haven't told my hubby or my family because this is for me. This is my journey, this is my thing. And so far, so good, In two weeks I have lost 3 pounds and on my way to finishing that 25 pounds I wanted gone by labor day, only three more and I will be at 25 pounds since June (not too shabby). This is including a holiday party at our house with tons of goodies. I wasn't perfect with my eating, but then again nothing in life is!

So....no telling my secret!!!!!!! I will keep you updated on how it goes!