Recipe for Apricot-Glazed Carrots with Ginger and Curry (with or without cilantro)

Apricot-Glazed Carrots with Ginger and CurryHere's another great side dish option that I'm adding to our growing list of South Beach Diet friendly Thanksgiving Recipes. This recipe wowed me so much that I know I'll make it all during the year whenever I want a carrot dish that's a little fancier than usual. I took the leftovers from this when I went to make lunch for my dad, who's definitely not a fan of most vegetables, and he loved this flavorful recipe for carrots. The secret ingredient here that makes this work for South Beach Dieters is the sugar-free apricot preserves, but if you're not limiting your sugar, just make it with regular apricot jam. There's plenty of flavor here without the cilantro if you're not a cilantro fan, but cilantro lovers will enjoy the cilantro with the other flavors here.

Click to continue reading