Five Favorite Phase One Recipes for Chicken Breasts (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

For everyone who's eating low-carb meals in January, these Five Favorite Phase One Recipes for Chicken Breasts will get you through the month!

Every year for January lots of people start the South Beach Diet, and to help them with ideas, I post all Phase One recipes on the blog that month.  I did that again this year (with an exception for the Shrimp and Macaroni Salad posted as a tribute to my dad.)   Actually, I usually end up doing phase one a couple of times each year, and often when I'm doing Phase One I want something to eat that really makes me forget I'm on a diet.  The recipes featured in this post are some ideas for using chicken breasts fit that description.  Let's start with Janet's Mustard Chicken shown above, something my sister Janet taught me to make years ago.

Click to continue reading