Recipe for Quick and Easy Spicy Broiled Shrimp

My Dad loved anything with shrimp, and this Spicy Broiled Shrimp was something I made for him many times.

(In memory of my wonderful father, I'm featuring some of his favorite recipes this week while I spend time with my family.)  This Spicy Broiled Shrimp is something that will be a hit with anyone who likes shrimp. I'm cooking meals a few times every week for my shrimp-loving dad, so frozen raw shrimp is something I always have in my freezer. After they've thawed in the refrigerator, raw shrimp cook very quickly and they can easily be turned into a number of impressive dishes. After a few experiments, I came up with this ultra-easy recipe for spicy broiled shrimp that cooks in less than ten minutes and makes an impressive dinner, especially if you use little individual casseroles like I did so each person gets their own dish of spicy shrimp.

Click to continue reading