Recipe for Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan

Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan is a delicious side dish the whole family will like.

Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan

For a few years now I've been completely infatuated with roasted vegetables.  I've experimented with Roasted Asparagus, Roasted Broccoli, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Roasted Butternut Squash, Roasted CarrotsRoasted Cauliflower, Roasted Green Beans, Roasted MushroomsRoasted Vidalia Onions, Roasted Radishes, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Roasted Turnips, and Roasted Zucchini!   Winter is the perfect time to make roasted veggies, when you don't mind heating up the house and you might be using the oven to cook other parts of the dinner anyway.  I often toss my roasted vegetables with Parmesan cheese after they're cooked, but this recipe was a happy experiment where I added the cheese before I roasted the cauliflower, and it was crispy and delicious!

Click to continue reading