Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Adams 100% Natural Peanut Butter

Adams 100% Natural Peanut Butter has been my favorite for years!

I never have liked peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  I also wasn't excited about peanut butter and honey, which was my mom's version of the famous American sandwich for kids.  In those days no one had ever heard of "natural" peanut butter, and with ten kids to feed my mom bought the "in store" brand that was loaded with sugar.   In 2004 when I went on the South Beach Diet, I cleaned out my cupboards and gave away foods with white flour, sugar, or other processed carbs, and I'm pretty sure that's the first time I ever bought a natural type of peanut butter without added sugar.  Maybe it's because I'd never been a big consumer of high-sugar peanut butters, but I loved this Adams 100% Natural Peanut Butter from the first time I tried it.  Now the chunky and smooth varieties are something I always have in my fridge. 

Click to continue reading