South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for August 2011 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipe from August 2011 was Spicy Sichuan Style Green Beans.

Right now I'm feeling very pleased about the number of really fantastic Phase One recipes I found on other blogs during the month of August.  When I reached three years of doing these round-ups and decided to start limiting them to recipe ideas that hadn't been previously featured, I wasn't sure how many new ones I'd find every month, but in August there were tasty Phase One recipes everywhere I looked.  Some of you are going to laugh when I say this, but maybe it was partly because for the entire month of August I felt guilty that I should have been doing Phase One and I wasn't!  All summer I've been a little too focused on traveling, family parties, and restaurant dinners and my weight was starting to creep up a bit.  But this Monday I started Phase One for real, and I've already lost a couple of pounds.  (And that's one of the reasons why I love the South Beach Diet!)

Click to continue reading