Friday Favorites: Five Favorite Pumpkin Recipes

For Halloween or Thanksgiving, here are my five favorite pumpkin recipes!


This morning I was at the grocery store and a nice woman behind me in line had the most perfect pumpkin I'd ever seen.  Suddenly I was seized with a serious attack of blogger guilt.  Here it's already October 14 and lots of blogs are going into pumpkin recipe overdrive, and I haven't made one single thing this year using pumpkin.  The truth is, I'm not the biggest pumpkin fan in the food blogging world, but I have made a few things with pumpkin through the years that turned out to be winners.  If I'm not a big pumpkin fan and I'm telling you I love all five of these recipes, you know they have to be good!  Let's start the pumpkin recipes with the Low-Sugar and Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins with with Pecans shown above that I made last October.

Click to continue reading