I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador (a voluntary position) and was asked to to review and share my opinion on Barber Food's Seasoned Select Stuffed Chicken Breast.  I had a dinner party and made three different kinds of Barber's Chicken Breast ( broccoli and cheese, spinach florentine and cordon bleu ).



We started out our dinner with with a butternut squash soup. Then we had a fall salad with apple and bleu cheese with a balsamic vinaigrette (my friend Jenny brought it, and it was delicious). Then came our main course the Barber Stuffed Chicken Breasts and a rice dish. I even made a pumpkin dessert. The dinner party was a success!  We all really like the chicken and our favorite was the broccoli and cheese.  The chicken is tender and very flavorful.   We all agreed we would purchase Barber Food's Seasoned Select Stuffed Chicken Breast to keep in the freezer for a quick delicious meal.