Mamavation Monday-Week Seven

Mamavation MondaysI was off the grid last Monday-it was vacation from school that means crazy times here at the house.  I have been hanging sold weight wise for the last two weeks.  Not great but still ok.  Although I will say I was able to get a lot of great exercise in over the last two weeks. I got a few trips to the gym, plus a few tae-bo workouts.

What has been on my mind lately is the thought of applying to be one of the Mamavation Moms.  I typically try to limit pictures of myself or often do not talk how much I weigh that sort goes in the category of never ever wanting to do.  Yet, somehow I keep getting drawn back into the thought that this is maybe what I need.  Some extra support and some extra pushing and guidance to help kick my booty.  Is anyone else going to apply?  I will let you all know if I do apply and the scariest part of all I have to submit a video-yikes!  Anywho, I hope you all have a great week and my goals for this week include
   1.  Exercise three times
   2.  Record all my food
   3.  Post two blogs after today's post.