Recipe for Greek Yogurt Dessert with Hazelnut Agave and Shaved Dark Chocolate

Greek Yogurt with Agave Nectar
Greek Yogurt with Hazelnut Agave Nectar and Shaved Dark Chocolate is a very diet-friendly dessert idea that any chocolate lover would enjoy!

(For Friday Favorites I spotlight recipes from the past that you might have missed, and for anyone who might be planning a diet-friendly Valentine's Day Dinner, this Greek Yogurt Dessert with Hazelnut Agave Nectar and Shaved Dark Chocolate that I first made in 2009 would be perfect.  Best of all, it couldn't be easier.)

Valentine's Day is coming up, and no doubt some of you are planning a romantic dinner and maybe looking for low-glycemic dessert ideas. I recently posted Flourless and (almost) Sugar Free Cookies with Peanut Butter and Chocolate, and they'd be great for a casual Valentine's day treat. But if you'd like a more sophisticated dessert option, I highly recommend this combination of Greek Yogurt, Hazelnut Agave Nectar, and shaved dark chocolate. I tested this the last two nights (in the name of blog research) and all I can say is wow!

Click to continue reading