Ground Turkey Soup Recipe with Rice, Kale, Mushrooms, and Butternut Squash

Ground Turkey Soup with Rice, Kale, Mushrooms, and Butternut Squash
I loved the flavors in this Ground Turkey Soup with Rice, Kale, Mushrooms, and Butternut Squash.

For a while now I've been trying to develop a long-term relationship with ground turkey, which I think definitely has the potential to be a bit boring.  I think I'm getting to know ground turkey a little better though, because this year I've had a couple of recipe success stories using it, and this Ground Turkey Soup with Rice, Kale, Mushrooms, and Butternut Squash is definitely another winner.  If there's a secret to ground turkey success, it's to use a lot of other flavorful ingredients with the turkey, and in addition to mushrooms, butternut squash, and kale, this soup has plenty of dried herbs and a generous amount of balsamic vinegar stirred in at the end.  I loved the soup; hope everyone else who's developing an appreciation for ground turkey will enjoy it too.

Click to continue reading